Seo Dos And Don’ts
By Paton Jackson
You don’t have to be a expert to make a fortune on the web. Search engine optimization is not complicated at all. It may be exhausting and annoying. You may get frustrated. But it is so easy if you know the basic rules. Read the following Dos and Don’ts and start making money.
SEO Dos :
1. Stay natural – Search engines like natural behavior. Remember it whenever you get a tempting proposal to pay for software that will boost your search engine optimization and get you to the top search engine ranks.
2. Links, Links, Links – The online world equivalent to: “Location, location, location”. Links are the foundation stones of your strategy. The quantity and quality of the links pointing to your site are the main criteria that affect your search engine ranking. Never stop creating new links to your site using techniques like links exchanging, articles submitting, affiliate marketing, link buying etc.
3. Page and site optimization – Remember, Search Engines like what human like. Optimize your site according to valuable keywords, you have found on wordcount.com or overture. Make the navigation on your site easy and clear.
4. Automate and delegate
– Do not work on your own – use software to automate processes and outsource some of the search engine optimization to others.
1. Do not shoot and forget – Search engine optimization is an ongoing task. You will not see results in a day or in a month. Do not work on one site too much too fast. In other words, add links and pages to your site gradually.
2. Do not optimize only for the best search engine – Google is not the only search engine and all search engine change their ranking algorithms every once in a while. Do your best to get your site in a high place in at least three of the best search engines.
Now that you have read the Dos and Don’ts, all there is to do is work on your sites’ search engine optimization. It may take time but it sure worth it – You can have fun and lots of money. Good luck.
Simply the best information about search engine optimization on Dos and Donts on TiGilet. www.tigilet.com – Web Content Experts